LeadNav GPS is the core of the entire LeadNav system. It's an iOS application that's downloaded from the Apple App Store.
LeadNav offers several in-app purchases that extend the functionality of the base app. You can purchase them at any time in your LeadNav app by tapping Settings > In-App Purchases.
Maps - $20/yr
- Three additional high quality map types: Street, Topo, and Satellite.
- The new map types can be saved for offline use in areas with no cellular coverage or WiFi.
Advanced - $30/yr
- Everything in the Maps subscription
- Customizable Range Rings - The range rings are displayed around your current position. Great for ranging targets when hunting, estimating distances up ahead while driving, or a weekend of golf.
- Open Terrain Guidance - Provides audible guidance to a single marker location. “Come Left, Come Left…Hold Heading”
- Audible Markers - For announcing markers along your route. For instance Race Mile markers or VCP’s during a race.
Pro - $150/yr
- Everything in the Advanced subscription
- Prerunner - Additional slider that allows route editing on the fly. A very powerful tool for those that prerun before the race.
- Save Along Route - One-tap background imagery saving along your entire route. Choose the distance on either side of any route and the zoom level to automatically save Satellite, Topo, or Street maps to your device for offline use.
- Export LeadNav Prerunner notes to a backup GPS